Design and manufacture living things with a
programming language for genetic engineering
ENGINEERING BIOLOGY WITH CODE
GET STARTED FAST
- By combining genetic sequences one after the other we can build new genetic software that can teach cells to do new things.
- There are different types of genetic parts (BioBricks) with different grammatical meanings.
- The Molecula Maxima development platform adheres to the iGEM registry conventions.
- BioBrick Ids are part of the language. A double click on a BioBrick Id will reveal its raw DNA sequence and a right click will open its documentation page.
- By clicking ctrl-space in the editor, a list of available genetic annotations will pop up (e.g. promoter(…)). An additional ctrl-space inside the parenthesis will open another browseable pop-up window with all available genetic parts for that specific category.
A POWERFUL ASSEMBLY VIEWER
BASED ON IGEM CONVENTIONS
Ribosome binding site
Protein coding sequence
Available for Windows 7 or later